Proverbs 31:11 - The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
The woman in this passage has a husband and he trust her. The Hebrew word translated "trust" means reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety of a person. Can your husband trust you in these areas?
- Home - Can he trust you to run an orderly home?
- Children - Can he trust you to train your children wisely?
- Money - Can he trust you to spend it wisely?
- Reputation - Can he trust you to not speak poorly of him behind his back?
- Choices - Can he trust you to make wise choices when urgent situations arise?