Friday, September 22, 2017

Physical Education

 
So many ask, how do you teach physical education? Well, I don't teach this class. I pay someone else to teach physical education. One daughter plays Division I soccer year round - so she puts in several hours every week with a trainer. My other two daughters dance - one is quite happy at Gateway Dance, where she is able to dance to Christian music - and one is quite busy as a company member of Beaumont Civic Ballet, where she puts in several hours every week with a teacher. And all three of my girls participate in a Homeschool Bowling League - that includes lessons before each league event; and will soon participate in Track/Cross Country with our co-op.
 
There are so many ways to keep our kids healthy and fit - how do you teach physical education? 

No comments:

Post a Comment