Saturday, September 14, 2019

Thou Art With Me

Psalm 23:4 reads "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." This was the key verse from my morning devotional that I read through tears just after hearing the news; and yet these were words of encouragement. Words cannot express the sadness and heartache. I lost the baby, yet my body was unable to process the miscarriage, so I had a D&C on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Although our situations may vary, we all endure difficult struggles and overwhelming circumstances that can cause us to fear. In these moments, may we find encouragement in the truth that God's powerful presence is with us. Please keep me and my family in your prayers during this time.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers, my darlin', are all I can offer, but I hope God wraps you in His arms and heals your hearting heart

    ReplyDelete