Monday, November 20, 2017

Busy Bags for Christmas

My youngest daughter has had too many hospital stays and our local hospitals our very limited on activities to keep our children busy during their hospital stays. Most of the time, they only have a TV to watch programs or movies. So I would love to give each child in our local hospitals a Busy Bag this Christmas! Each bag will be filled with activities to keep a child busy during their hospital stay. Would you sponsor a child or two by purchasing a Timeless Treasure Pouch?

Visit the Busy Bag website and select the "Holiday Gift Guide" tab and then select the "Timeless Treasure Pouch". Do NOT select Direct Ship, then all orders will come directly to me and my daughter will fill each bag with activities.

Thank you for helping me bring a smile to a child during their hospital stay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment