Sunday, April 2, 2017

Don't Give Up



I take a strong stand in the beliefs I hold about homeschooling. After 11 years of educating my children at home, I know homeschooling works.


Everyone is capable of teaching their children at home if they are truly called to do so. If you believe the Lord has called you to homeschool, He will overcome obstacles like being a single parent, having financial limitations, or dealing with a special need. As God's Word says in Romans 8:31, "What shall we then say to those things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"


Remember, our labour is not in vain. As God's Word says in 1 Corinthians 15:58, "Be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abiding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."


I would like to encourage you today to remain faithful in homeschooling. God will reward your faithfulness. Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment