Thursday, August 17, 2017

Back to Homeschool BLOG HOP - Outside the Home

Outside the home, my girls participate in many extracurricular activities.
1. Co-op Classes
2. Field Trips
3. Service Scouts
4. Homeschool Bowling League
5. Dynamo Dash Youth Soccer Club
6. Beaumont Civic Ballet
7. Marsha Woody Academy of Dance
8. Gateway Dance
9. Volunteer
10. Music – piano, flute, saxophone 
Outside the home, my girls have made many friends – friends from like-minded Christian homes. I can honestly say that I am pleased with their choice of friends, many of whom are not all the same age. When I was in school, most of my friends were exactly my age, until high school when I had friends different in age. How blessed my daughters are to be free of social stigmas!
Visit the BLOG HOP to read what the Homeschool Review Crew has to say about extracurricular activities outside the home.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that must keep you all quite busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been shocked to find out how many hours most dancers put in during the week. Dance moms (and their dancers) are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest is a company member of BCB and puts in 12+ hours each week, yes, we are a busy family; but my husband and I share the load so our girls can do what they love.

      Delete
  3. So many opportunities exist! Good listing of what all your family has done. - Lori

    ReplyDelete