Saturday, June 27, 2020

My Happy Homeschool Planner



There is an old saying “Plan your work and work your plan.” My Happy Homeschool just published three planners to help you plan your school work and work your plan using a 4-day school week and 36-week school year. The digital download gives you a curriculum planner, lesson planner, and weekly planner so you can create your very own My Happy Homeschool Planner.

The curriculum planning sheets help you list your curriculum choices for your student.



The lesson planning sheets help you list your assignments and the student’s grade for each assignment.



The planner for elementary school gives you planning pages for the following subjects: Bible, Phonics, Reading, Handwriting, Spelling, Grammar, Mathematics, Science, History, Art, Music, and Physical Science. The planner for middle school gives you planning pages for the following subjects: Bible, Reading, Spelling, Grammar, Mathematics, Science, History, Art, Music, and Physical Education. The planner for high school gives you planning pages for the following subjects: Bible, Reading, Grammar, Mathematics, Science, History, Art, Music, Physical Education, Foreign Language, and Elective.

The weekly planning sheet helps you list your weekly household and homeschool schedule.



After you purchase the digital download, simply print the My Happy Homeschool Planner pages and put them into a binder with subject dividers.

One person will win one planner this week. To enter, follow my blog by email, follow my Facebook blog page, and share the post on your personal Facebook page. I will announce the winner on July 4, 2020!


5 comments:

  1. No one completed ALL the steps to WIN a FREE planner, but I will give one FREE planner to the first reader who follows my blog by email, follows my Facebook blog page and shares the post on your personal Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unable to share anything from your Facebook blog page as the share button is not even an option. I did try though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see the share button and have verified that it is sharable; but if you will tag a fellow homeschooler on the post, you WIN a free planner.

      Delete
    2. I was able to share it finally. I have a lot of friends who are thinking of homeschooling this coming year with all the uncertainty surrounding public school.

      Delete
    3. Due to your FB settings I could not view who shared the post, nor can I message you for your email address, so please email me at susanmreed22@gmail.com and let me know which planner you would like - elementary school, middle school, or high school.

      Delete