Sunday, August 11, 2019

Baby Blessings


Psalm 127:3 reads “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.” It’s been a while since I’ve written a more personal post; but if we’re friends on Facebook, then you already know I am expecting. So many people ask me “Are you really pregnant?” Yes, I am pregnant. I do not have a due date yet; but hope to have one next Wednesday at my first appointment. Hard to believe, but my oldest will just have finished her first year of college and my youngest will be turning fourteen, when I have another baby. When I carried my three girls, I was sick the entire nine months, and so far I have not had any sickness; but I am extremely exhausted with this one. I could not take the prenatal vitamins when I carried the girls because it made the sickness worse; but I am able to take them this time with my dinner. I’ve even cooked steak two weeks in a row, and I am not much of a meat eater. Many think this will be our boy, because the pregnancy is so different; but we will not know until delivery. Just like with the girls, we will not be finding out the sex of the baby. My husband says “it’s like knowing what you’re getting for Christmas.” I even questioned him because of my age; but nope, we will wait in anticipation to see what the “fruit of the womb” holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment